Here’s how Cycling Fitness Results can help:
- Proper Warm-up and cool-down periods to reduce injuries.
- CD Quality Audio - We scoured the Indie music scene for the hottest undiscovered bands.
- DVD Quality Video - Lets you sprint instead of squint.
- Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced workouts for different ability levels on the same DVD. No other workout videos offer three levels of difficulty.
- Stretching segment to help avoid injuries and to increase your ability to get into an aerodynamic position.
- Training Plan to help integrate the series into a yearly cycle.
- Workouts optimized to make the greatest gains in the shortest amount of time.
Every coach will tell you it isn't always the athlete who trains the hardest who wins the race...but rather the athlete who trains the smartest.
Fitness Results is a functional low pressure, high intensity workout series with
proper warm-up and cool-down periods, cycling specific stretching exercises, and
contains novice, intermediate, and advanced workouts. The power of the DVD
format allows participants to mix and match on screen workouts to match workouts
prescribed by their coaches. This is the one and only indoor cycling video
series specifically designed to take advantage of the DVD format, like
movies, these DVDs contain bonus footage, instantly skip forward and back to
adjust the difficulty level. These are functions older VHS tapes just can't match.
The workouts are endorsed by Coach Joe Friel and conform to his "Training Bible"
DVD 1 & 2: Pedaling Technique and Strength
DVD 3 & 4: VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold
DVD 5 & 6: Anaerobic Power and Climbing Accelerations
You Get 6 DVDs with over 3 hours of workouts on each DVD featuring Heart Pumping Music from the Indie Music scene. You also get the three free bonuses listed below.
- Save On Coaching Costs:You could spend between $480 and $4800 per year for a coach. Our Workouts can help you get similar results for a lot less.
- Win More Races: Better quality training now means better racing later.
- Be Entertained While Training: High quality music, video, and more workout options means less boredom on the trainer.